Tuesday 28 November 2017

'Summer Splash' layouts & cards | Uniquely Creative Kit Club

Hi everyone!
I was lucky enough to be asked to be a guest designer this month for Uniquely Creative Kit Club
For anyone who hasn't heard of Uniquely Creative - they are an Australian company who release very popular Scrapbooking; Cardmaking; and Stamp & Colour kits. They also stock their own label dies and stamp sets. New kits are released monthly and are available on a subscription service (which not only saves $'s, but also ensures you never miss out!); or kits can be purchased individually from the Uniquely Creative store


I worked with the November 'Summer Splash' Creative Kit as well as the two add-on dies. When I first opened the kit, I really didn't know where to start. It was so jam-packed with product including cardstock; papers; stickers; a stencil; inks; a word die; washi tapes; and plenty of extra embellishments and textural elements.

I couldn't resist all the gorgeous textures or the inks and stencil in the box; so I started by creating a mixed media page. I had a pile of photos of my kids taken at the local pool that were yet to be documented, so this kit was perfect for those.

"Soak up the Sunshine" 

Here's a closer look at some of the awesome textures I had to work with...



For the second of my pages, I decided to go with something more paper-based, so I could make good use of some of the fun patterned papers, as well as the collectables and stickers.

"Surf's Up"

Here's a closer look at some of the fun details on my page...



In addition to the layouts I created, I also made a couple of cards. Again, I decided to split the style of these cards. Opting to complete one in a mixed media style, whilst the other was a more simple paper-based one.

"You Always Brighten My Day" card

Here's a closer look at some of the layered textures on the card...


"Wish You Were Here" card

Here's a closer look at the dimension on the card...


Thanks for stopping by today so I could share these projects with you. 
If you haven't been over and visited the Uniquely Creative shop yet, click HERE and see the range of kits and products available. (There is currently a 20% off Christmas kit sale, but you will have to be quick before stock runs out.)
Until next time, happy scrapping! X

No comments: