Tuesday 30 May 2017

Feminine Layouts | Scrapbooking Memories magazine

Hi everyone!
Just popping in today to share the two layouts that were published as part of my 'How To: Feminine' Creative Team article from Scrapbooking Memories magazine Vol 20 No 2. In my article I discussed some of the techniques and materials I often use when I create feminine layouts.

For my the first page I took a typically traditional girly approach, using both pinks and flowers to convey a sense of femininity...

"Fabulous"

I used Cocoa Vanilla Studio materials for this layout; mixing up items from both the Hello Lovely and Free Spirit collections.

For my second layout, I used a largely neutral colour palette (the colours could have been equally at home on a masculine layout); but despite this, I was able to achieve a sufficient level of femininity through the use of other elements...

"Scrap Sistas"

I used a wide variety of materials for this page, using up lots of older supplies including papers from Crate Paper and My Mind's Eye; and embellishments from D-lish Scraps. I even dusted off one of my old Martha Stewart punches! (I love a good stash-busting layout!)

The new issue of Scrapbooking Memories magazine is due to hit shelves any day now, so be sure to look out for my next Creative Team article inside which is all about masculine style scrapping.
Until next time, happy scrapping! X

No comments: