Saturday 25 March 2017

Theming a Photo | Scrapbooking Memories magazine

Hi everyone. Just wanted to pop in and share the two layouts that were published as part of my "Theming a Photo" Creative Team article from Scrapbooking Memories magazine Vol 20 No 1. In my article I discussed my process for how I theme my layouts using my photos, and I hope it gave readers an insight to how my creative brain operates.

Here is the first layout...

"This Makes Me So Happy"

For this page, which features a photo of Zoe and myself on the Cocoa Vanilla Studio stand at last years Brisbane Scrapbook Expo, I used the Cocoa Vanilla Studio 'Love Always' collection







For my second article layout, I headed in a completely different direction...

"Awesome You"

This page features a photo of my (crazy, random) kids, and I themed it by using an equally crazy, random mixed media style. I used lots of products from the Flutterby Designs 'Mad About You' collection and some Flutter Colour paint; as well as one of my favourite Colour Blast Colour Pastes and some stamps from Viva Las VegaStamps.






The new issue of Scrapbooking Memories magazine is due to hit shelves this coming week, so be sure to look out for my next Creative Team article inside which is all about feminine style scrapping.

Until next time, happy scrapping! X

No comments: