Friday 27 January 2017

Best Summer Fun | Cocoa Vanilla Studio

Hi everyone! Just popping in today to share my latest layout for Cocoa Vanilla Studio using the delicious Endless Summer collection again. This time, I have opted for a summer themed boy layout featuring a couple of pics of the boys I snapped at the local pool. I love how versatile this collection has been for me, allowing me to use it in a variety of styles.

"Best Summer Fun"

I used a combination of both the Coastal Chill and Sunbleached papers as the base for my layout. I also added a couple of pieces of the Aloha Sunshine paper as a mat where I was going to place my photos. I then used one of my new stamps from Viva Las VegaStamps to add a bit of subtle background interest behind my photos and where my title was going to go.


Once my photos were in place, I used the film strip (cut into two pieces) from the die cut ephemera pack on either side of my photos along some messy cotton thread, and a die cut cloud above my photo. I echoed the cloud theme using a couple of wood veneer clouds.


To tie in the wood elements further, I also added a wood veneer tab onto one of my photos; the wood grain print flair button; a couple of Woodies; and a wood veneer arrow around my photos. I also popped in the cute icecream puffy sticker; more die cut ephemera pieces; and some enamel shapes.


To follow the theme I had created, I used a combination of wood veneer pieces for my title, which I spaced simply along the horizontal strip across my page.


To finish, I added some simple journaling; a few stamped phrases and the date; and some splatters of blue mist.

Thanks for stopping by today so I could share this with you. I will be back again soon with another project to share.
Until then, happy scrapping! X 

No comments: