Tuesday 20 December 2016

Mad About Harry | White with 1 December Challenge

Hi everyone!
Just popping in today to share my take on this month's White with 1 challenge. (So happy I found time to play along.) I couldn't resist this month's challenge which was White with Green Flash. I love working with green, so this one was right up my alley!

Here is my layout...

"Mad About Harry"

I created the mixed media background for this layout using a combination of two greens - a Dylusions spray and a Colour Blast Colour Spray. I then added some stamping using some of my Viva Las VegaStamps and splattered some Flutterby Designs white Flutter Colour Paint over the top.


Next, I added some layers of texture where I knew my photos were going to be placed - tissue paper; gauze, punchinella, cord and cotton. 
The gorgeous green star is from Charms Creations and the foiled flair button is from Flutterby Designs.


Into my layers I also added a wood veneer frame (that I coloured black and cut into two pieces). Around my layout I scattered some green sequins  and small wood veneer stars (also coloured black) - these were all from D-lish Scraps.


I used some Cocoa Vanilla Studio alphas and a sharpie for my title.


I had been saving this stamp from Viva Las VegaStamps for a layout like this! ;)


Look at all that delicious texture!



Thanks so much for stopping by today, I hope you like my take on this challenge. If you want to join in with this month's White with 1 challenge too, you will find details on their blog HERE.
Til next time, happy scrapping! X

4 comments:

Tania said...

Oh wow Sue, this looks amazing and yes loving all that texture!! Fabulous photos too... Thanks for joining us at WW1 :)

Lizzyc said...

This looks amazing, love the use of so many photos and love the arty back ground too!

The Scrapbooker's Confetti Box said...

oH wow!! This is just a stunner. Love the background and all the splodges of white paint against the green. Then all the layers of yummy embellies makes for a gorgeous page. Thanks for joining us at WW1

Julie said...

Wow this look awesome. Really loving your background Sue. Thanks for joining in with us at WW1. :-)