Friday 2 December 2016

Christmas Day Memories | Scrap the Boys December Challenge

Hi everyone! Can you believe it's DECEMBER already? I know I can't. This year just seems to have whizzed past in the blink of an eye. I think it's finally safe to bring out the "C" word, given that Christmas is now only weeks away. (And no, I am not ready for it!)

I am kicking off today with my first design team layout for the month, which is a mood board challenge for Scrap the Boys...


Here is my take on it...

"Christmas Day Memories"

I chose to scrap these two photos of my boys from their first Christmas. They were sitting up in their new Bumbos for the first time and watching their sister open her presents - it was so cute! I used the 'Tis the Season' collection from Cocoa Vanilla Studio, which made it super easy to coordinate everything.

Here are some close-ups...






If you love to scrap boy layouts (or even if you are someone who needs a bit of a push), make sure you put this month's Scrap the Boys challenge on your list!
To see what the rest of the design team has come up with for this challenge, and for all the prize details, head over to the Scrap the Boys blog.

I will be back soon with another project to share with you. Until then, happy scrapping! X

No comments: