Thursday 3 November 2016

retrEAT | Show Us Your Stuff November Challenge!

Hi everyone!
Back again with another design team layout to share with you, this time for Show Us Your Stuff. This month's challenge at SUYS is "No People!" That's right, the challenge to is to create something that doesn't feature people. And as always, a handmade embellishment also has to be included.

Here is the layout I created, featuring some photos of the fabulous food from the Scrap & Chat retreat I attended back in July. (I am so looking forward to attending this retreat again next year and partly because I know the food will be amazing! hehe)

"retrEAT"

I dug into my stash and used up some older My Minds Eye papers for this layout - yay for stash busting! I also added some mixed media to my background, using stamps from Viva Las VegaStamps and some mists.


I used a mix of Thickers from my stash for my title (sadly, I don't use my Thickers stash nearly enough these days!) and highlighted my title with a handmade chevron from Charms Creations.


I used a ticket and some wood veneer pieces from Cocoa Vanilla Studio to help embellish my layout.


My journaling was a bit "tongue in cheek" to suit the queen stamp from Viva Las VegaStamps that I had used.


Thanks for popping in today so I could share this. And now it's YOUR turn! You have until the end of the month to upload your take on this challenge over on the Show Us Your Stuff blog to be in the running to win.
Happy scrapping! X

1 comment:

Jasmine S said...

Love it Sue. Great idea scrapping the food. It's so amazingly delicious so definitely worth documenting.
Love your title with the EAT...fab fab.