Monday 4 July 2016

Scrap the Boys July Challenge!

Hi everyone!
Just popping in today to share my design team layout for the July Scrap the Boys challenge. This month's challenge theme is...


And here is what I created...


This fun layout features some snaps I took of my boys at the beach a few months ago, which I paired with the Hello Sunshine collection from Cocoa Vanilla Studio. This collection was so perfect to go with my beach photos! I also used a Faber-Castell Gelato to create the watercolour effect on my background paper.


I created a this cute little cluster using die cut ephemera pieces, puffy sticker, wood veneer shape and enamel shape for my title.


I embellished next to, and directly onto my photo using more die cut ephemera pieces, and then tucked the cute little sun wood veneer shape behind the edge of my main photo. 


For my final embellishment cluster, I again used ephemera and wood veneer, but this time I also added a flair button which I nested on some cotton thread, and a woodie.

A relatively simple layout (and a short post!) from me today, but I am happy with how it turned out.
I hope you will join in with the Scrap the Boys challenge, there are fabulous prizes on offer from both A2Z Scraplets and Charms Creations this month! Entries close 31st July, so plenty of time to create something gorgeous.  
Happy scrapping! X

1 comment:

Lizzyc said...

Gorgeous layout.. love the photos! love the beach!