Sunday 31 July 2016

Nap | Flutterby Designs

Hello again, back with some more catching up!
So happy to be back sharing another of my design team creations with you today - this one for Flutterby Designs. (This layout was featured on the Flutterby blog last week while I was away on retreat.)
You know how kids fall asleep at the most inopportune times? And in the weirdest positions? Yep, that! This is one of my boys (Kaden) that I snapped recently, perched on the coffee table in front of the TV...


I used the 'I so need a nap' card from the 'One of Those Days' Everday Etc cards set as the title for my layout. On top, I added a flair button (from set #249), which I nested on some cotton thread. I also tucked a page tab alongside my photo.


I used a couple of snippet strips in my journaling (words that I am sure other mums can relate to!) I embellished the card with a cute heart house wood veneer, which I coloured using my trusty white posca pen; and another flair button (from set #92).


I also added a mini camera wood veneer (again coloured white), along with a tab from the 'Bright Directions Tabs 3' photo cut outs.
And how awesome does that Flutter Colour paint look swished across the background? I seriously freakin' love this stuff!


Thanks for stopping by today, if you haven't checked out the Flutterby Designs store before you can find it HERE. And for those of you who are already Flutterby fans, make sure you are a member of the Flutterby Inspiration HQ group on Facebook. Here you can share a mutual love of Flutterby products with others, chat to the team, see new release product sneaks first, and even get exclusive discounts and specials from time to time!
I will be back with another share soon (still more catching up to do!) Until then, happy scrapping! X

No comments: