Thursday 3 December 2015

D-lish Scraps November Projects

Hi all! I hope this finds you all well as we head into the festive season? Just popping with a quick re-cap of some of my November projects I created for D-lish Scraps.

The first layout is one that I created based on the "After Five" Inspiration Board challenge, which featured a colour palette of black and white. Luckily, I had my Just Add Paper kit at hand, which was bursting with coordinating embellishments to make the job easy!

{Papers by Glitz Design and Bo Bunny}

Here's a closer look at some of the D-lish Scraps embellishments...

{Flair button, black coloured wire, paper doily, Freckled Fawn wood chip arrow, phrase strip cut from a Journal It's - Wordfetti sheet}

{Corbett Creations wood veneer word and diamond, more paper doily, sequin bow}

{Black diagonal stripe bitty bag; pieces from the JAP journal pack}


My second layout (which features a photo of my kids dressed up as fairies) is very different to the previous one - all pretty pastels, with lots of shiny silver accents.

{Papers by Prima}

I used so many gorgeous D-lish embellishments on this layout - I wonder if you can spot them all?

{Silver foil doily; paper flowers; silver coloured wire; layered feathers; Journal Its - arrow word tab; glitter washi tape; and silver punchinella}

{More silver foil doily and paper flowers; silver sequin bow; silver coloured wire}

{Grey tag; woodgrain print vellum bag; cotton twine; punchinella; Journal It's date tab}

{Flair button}

Thanks for stopping by today so I could share these with you. I will be back again soon to share some of my December projects with you.
Til then, happy scrapping! X

1 comment:

Lizzyc said...

These look lovely, and I must say I do love the silver doiley!!