Friday 27 November 2015

Scrap the Boys November Challenge!

Hi all! Time for another DT share from me, and this one is for Scrap the Boys. This month's challenge at STB is a fun one (I certainly had plenty of photos for this one!) 


As soon as I saw it, I instantly thought of the TV show "Man Vs Food" and so I came up with this layout featuring a photo of Kaden destroying a cupcake... 


This layout was VERY unlike my usual style, so minimalist and graphic! But I love the result. The papers on this layout came from Studio Calico kits; the flair is from D-lish Scraps; the alphas were some old Bella Chipz I borrowed from my sister's stash; and I also popped on a couple of pieces of Heidi Swapp ephemera.
Fastest. Layout. Ever.
I couldn't believe how it all just fell together. What do you think?

If you haven't entered this month's challenge at Scrap the Boys yet, there is still time! Entries close 30th November, so get scrapping!
X

1 comment:

Lizzyc said...

This looks wonderful.. that is one hungry boy!! love the papers and colors you have used!