Thursday 22 October 2015

You & Me - Life is Beautiful for Cocoa Vanilla Studio

Hi again everyone!
Just popping in to share my latest project using the stunning Life is Beautiful collection from Cocoa Vanilla Studio that was featured on the blog yesterday.


This layout features a photo of my mum with one of my boys taken on her birthday. My mum isn't a big fan of the camera, and when I recently realised just how few I had of her together with the kids, I insisted we take some.

It was one of the reasons I chose to use this sentiment from the Mixed Bag cut apart paper as a complimentary focus to my photo - it serves as a reminder to seize every opportunity to make and record our memories together. (Mum is going to be pushed in front of that camera more often now, whether she likes it or not!)


I used several papers from the collection on my layout. The 'B side' of the Mixed Bag paper was the base, with portions of the In Bloom, Beautiful Day and Heart Song papers layered over the top. You can see them here topped with pieces from the Die Cut Ephemera pack, Accessory Stickers and some Little Pretties resin flowers.


I love how easily the elements from this collection are to layer together. I used the 'you & me' script words from the ephemera pack as my layout title and the gorgeous 'happy days' Flair Button to anchor this cluster.


More layers of paper and ephemera, some extra Little Pretties for dimension and a sprinkling of the coordinating Enamel Dots completed my layout.


I am loving this collection so much! It's so easy to work with, and the wide range of embellishments available ensures you don't have to look far for that perfect 'thing' as a finishing touch. If you would to purchase your own bundle of Life Is Beautiful to work with you will find it in the Cocoa Vanilla store HERE, or please ask your favourite retailer if they have it in stock.
Until next time, happy scrapping!

1 comment:

Lizzyc said...

Oh how beautiful!