Thursday 8 October 2015

Tis the Season for Cocoa Vanilla Studio

Hi everyone! Just popping in today to share my latest work using the new Tis the Season collection from Cocoa Vanilla Studio.


The colour palette of this collection is a little different than the "traditional" ones usually reserved for a Christmas range, but not so much that it doesn't have the right festive feel to it. It really is gorgeous!

For my layout, I used the Good Cheer paper for my base; then layered it with pieces cut from All Is Bright (both sides) and Holly Jolly. I love how the different designs look stacked together.


I used lots of pieces from the Die Cut Ephemera pack and some of the Accessory Stickers layered under and around my photo to frame it. I love all the little interesting details they add. I topped this cluster with one of the coordinating Flair Buttons.


I used a Santa flair and more ephemera pieces in my layered journaling cluster.
I don't have a typewriter, (but I SO love the look of old type fonts), so I printed my journaling onto the woodgrain look tag from my computer. (Print it onto a piece of paper first, then adhere the journal tag over the top with a tiny bit of tape and run it through the printer again.)


To finish my layout, I added one of the super cute Bitty Bows and a scattering of Tis the Season Sequins to add a sense of movement to my design.


Thanks for stopping by today.
Did you know you can find Cocoa Vanilla Studio on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter AND Pinterest? Make sure you are following along so you don't miss a thing!
Til next time, happy scrapping! X

1 comment:

Lyne said...

I'm relativel new to Cocoa Vanilla, but am loving their things