Tuesday 27 October 2015

Scrapbooking Memories Product Showcase

Hi all! Another share from me today, and one which I am sure a few of you have already seen. This layout was created as part of a product showcase I was asked to take part in for last month's issue of Scrapbooking Memories magazine. Myself and three other SM contributors were each sent a package of products from Close To My Heart and asked to create a project with them.

Here is what I created...


I had been hoarding this photo of the kids and I for some time, which was taken on Mothers Day 2013 (my first Mothers Day as a mum of 3!) And now I am glad I did as the colours worked perfectly with this collection. (I am not usually a fan of purple, but happy with the result.)

In addition to the papers, stickers and stamps from CTMH; I also used wood veneer pieces from Cocoa Vanilla Studio and flowers, flair button, glitter washi and coloured wire from D-lish Scraps.
(Sorry, no close-ups today - I forgot to shoot them before I mailed it off!)
Thanks for stopping by.
Til next time, happy scrapping! X

1 comment:

Lizzyc said...

This looks beautiful.. lovely colors and papers and that is one gorgeous photo too..