Thursday 29 October 2015

More D-lish Scraps October Projects!

Hi all! I am here today to share a couple of my other D-lish Scraps projects for October.

The first is this layout I created featuring a photo of my boys when they finally came home from hospital (10 weeks after being born). I wanted to create something soft and pretty, because I don't think you can get anything more deserving than a newborn (or two!)


{Papers by Studio Calico; Kaisercraft and Websters Pages}

I used lots of D-lish embellishments to create layered clusters framing my photo. Products used include Pinkfresh Studio - Up in the Clouds gold foil die cut; a flair button; Green Tara mini heirloom flower; a paper rose and a Forget Me Not. I also attached a Journal It's - Wordfetti strip to my photo with a small gold wooden peg.


More beautiful paper roses; grey paper doilyPinkfresh Studio - Up in the Clouds gold rub ons; D-lish Dotswashi tape; and a Freckled Fawn Wood Chip arrow word (coloured with gold paint pen). 


My final cluster featured many of the same elements repeated, as well as some more strips cut from the Journal It's - Wordfetti, a handmade heart embellishment (from Charms Creations), and then I finished it all off with a gorgeous gold sequin bow



My next share is a completely different style - bold and graphic, with limited embellishments and an emphasis on the journaling.

{Papers by Shimelle; Heidi Swapp and a Kaisercraft Captured Moments pocket card}


Here you can see the journaling with a cute little D-lish Dot enamel heart shape at the end of it.


To tie in with the idea of the journaling being the most important feature, I wanted the wood veneer title (from a previous Just Add Paper Kit) as the standout embellishment so I coloured it black using a Sharpie pen.


I added a simple cluster of embellishments next to my photo - green Dip Dye Printed Tag, green D-lish Dots, and a cute flair button from a previous Just Add Paper Kit.


To finish the layout I added a strip of washi tape and a couple of pieces from the Journal It's Wordfetti - Boy oh Boy sheet, which I adhered with staples.


Thanks for popping in today so I could share these with you. I hope I have shown you that there are plenty of treasures to be found in the D-lish Scraps store, regardless of your personal style!
Til next time, happy scrapping! X

1 comment:

Lizzyc said...

Two very different styles and layouts, but each one very special!