Monday 5 October 2015

D-lish Scraps Announcement & September Projects

Hi all!
I am very pleased to announce that I have been accepted back onto the D-lish Scraps Design Team for another term! I am so excited to be staying on with the store, and I look forward to working with all these amazing girls...



Now, time to share a recap of the projects I created for D-lish Scraps during September, which were all very different.
Starting with a layout I created based on the "Take Flight" Inspiration Board Challenge...

{Papers by Studio Calico & Heidi Swapp} 

I used a number of items from the Take Flight Just Add Paper kit. These include gold foil doily; feather print washi tape; flair badge; Corbett Creations swallow wood veneers; ombre dipped journal tag; handmade foil & vellum feather embellishment; and Green Tara mini heirloom flower. (There are still some extra kit bits available in the store, you will find them HERE)




In addition to the items from the JAP kit, I also used a few little D-lish goodies from my stash. These included Resin Forget Me Nots and D-lish Dots...



With so many new and restocked flowers in store, my next layout was something gorgeous & girly to showcase some of them...

 {Papers and die cut ephemera by Kaisercraft}

Pictured below are a flair button from the Woodgrain Hashtags set; Cherry BlossomsCosmos DaisyForget Me NotFreckled Fawn paper clipglitter washi tape.


So many of my personal favourites here - Sequin bowroseswood veneer heart; gold foil doily; Forget Me Nots; mint stamens. There is also a flower from the Little Birdie - Boutique Elements (Strawberry Fields) pack, which I have altered by colouring the bead in the middle gold with a paint pen. I used the same pen to colour the wood veneer heart also.



For my final piece, I decided to have a bit of mixed media fun...

 {Paper by Heidi Swapp}

Below you can see - Freckled Fawn wood chip arrow word; silver spot tissue paper and teal chevron tissue paper (both from Just Add Paper kits); glitter washi tape; 2 printed washi tapes; silver punchinella; grey hand-dyed muslin; teal paper doily and sequins (from the loose pastel mix).

Yes. That really is 10 different D-lish products packed into that small space!


Thanks for stopping by today (especially if you made it to the end of my post!)
I have my fingers crossed that with a return to school for my big girl tomorrow, I will get back into routine and on top of all my blogging soon! X

2 comments:

Lizzyc said...

You create so beautifully! I love all the flowers on your second layout and fabulous mm on the last layout! And d-Lish have such pretty flowers! Enjoy your time with them!

Lyne said...

I love your mixed media page