Saturday 26 September 2015

Sweet Cousins for Cocoa Vanilla Studio

Hi all! Just popping in to share with you my first layout featuring the brand new Life Is Beautiful collection from Cocoa Vanilla Studio that featured on the blog a few days ago.
I just love the colour palette of this new collection with its gorgeous citrus hues and pops of navy - it's so fresh and vibrant. Perfect for spring here in Australia!


I used the Happiness Is paper as my base, and then topped that with pieces of the Blossoms and Beautiful Day papers. They are such stunning designs and all work so well together. And as you can see, the enamel dots coordinate perfectly with the colours of the collection.


I used one of the script words from the die cut ephemera pack and alphabet stickers for my title, and surrounded it with more ephemera pieces and one of the beautiful blooms.


I love how easy the accessory stickers and ephemera pieces make layering on your layout. The packs are so generous, there are always plenty of little bits and pieces to choose from. I added some extra dimension with another bloom and one of the Little Pretties resin flowers.


Yet another cluster featuring some stunning blooms (I really am a sucker for pretty flowers!); another of the Little Pretties resin flowers, ephemera pieces and enamel dots. Such a beautiful array of embellishments in this collection!


I found this collection such a delight to work with. So many choices in both the papers and the embellishments. If you are yet to get your hands on it, you will find it available in the Cocoa Vanilla Studio shop HERE (check out the special offer for the ENTIRE collection!)
Til next time, happy scrapping! X

1 comment:

Lizzyc said...

Oh such a lovely photo! And you are right the papers and blooms are so pretty too! Have a good weekend!