Saturday 8 August 2015

Hello 4 for Cocoa Vanilla Studio

Hi all! I am here today sharing a layout I created recently using the Hello Lovely collection from Cocoa Vanilla Studio. For this one, I decided to showcase some of the pretty pinks and gorgeous flowers from the collection...


The papers I used on this layout were DelightfulConfettiFlower Patch; and Lucky Dip. Alongside those, I used plenty of Die Cut Ephemera pieces and a pink paper doily from D-lish Scraps.


Scattered around my layout are several of the Hello Lovely Blooms (these are so pretty!), as well as a couple of arrow shaped Lucky Charms. (These charms would be great on boy layouts too!)


Of course, I couldn't go past including one of the Flair Buttons from the collection. (I think I am seriously addicted to flair, almost every one of my layouts features them! LOL)


Last but not least, I added a pink and white striped Bitty Bow. These bows are seriously cute and each pack includes eight of them! (Two each of four different designs.)


If you haven't got your hands on any Hello Lovely goodness yet, pop over to the Cocoa Vanilla Studio store HERE and check out the special offer on the ENTIRE collection! That's right - it includes all the papers AND all the embellishments...scrappy heaven! (There is also an offer for the equally fabulous boy-themed collection Made of Awesome.)
Thanks for stopping by today, I hope you are having a super scrappy Saturday! X

2 comments:

bappleicious said...

That is super cute, the colours are great

Lizzyc said...

That photo is so cute and the colours really look so sweet! Love the flowers and the cute flair.. The whole layout is gorgeous!