Tuesday 30 June 2015

D-lish Scraps - June Projects

Hi all! Back again today for another catch up post featuring my D-lish Scraps projects that featured on the blog during the month of June. (Warning - lots of photos ahead!)

First up, my take on the June Inspiration Board challenge which looked like this...



And my interpretation...


{Papers by Amy Tan for American Crafts and Bo Bunny}

I LOVED the colour palette of this board and I am so disappointed I missed out on the "Just Add Paper" kit that went with it after it sold out so quickly.

Despite missing out on the kit, luckily I already had a healthy supply of D-lish pretties I could put to good use instead...


{Black Wild Rose; white Alder flower; yellow Forget Me Not; yellow sequin bow; and a wood veneer heart}

{Another white Alder flower; lemon carnation; slate paper doileywood veneer speech bubbleyellow chevron 5x7 paper bagand some pieces from the Wordfetti - Everyday Moments sheet.}

{Journal-It from the rainbow heart round set; yellow Forget Me Not; yellow spot washi; and flair from the "Captured Moments"white set}


Next up, for something a bit different was this bright, happy "patchwork style" layout...


{Papers by Cocoa Vanilla Studio;
Published - Scrapbooking Memories Vol 18 No 10}

Here's a closer look at some of the details...

 {'happy' die cut from the Pinkfresh Studio "Up in the Clouds" foil die cut packgold paper doiley}

 {Little Birdie "Boutique Elements - Symphony Strawberry Fields" flower; yellow Cosmos Daisy; white Bitty Bloom}

 {Another die cut from the Pinkfresh Studio UITC pack, Little Birdie flower and Bitty Blooms; plus a journal spot from the Journal It's "Rainbow Heart Rounds" pack}

{Flair button from the "Woodgrain Hashtags" set}


My final project was a challenge to myself - to use my unopened "Atzec Dreams" Just Add Paper kit from a previous release. 
Here's what I created with it...

{Papers by Heidi Swapp} 

The JAP kits always include an amazing variety of coordinating embellishments - assorted paper flowers, resin flowers, flair buttons, washi tape, paper doilies, sequins, crochet items...just to name a few. This one also contained some exclusive watercolour pocket scrapping style cards that were just gorgeous!



If you are looking for a fast and easy way to embellish a layout I really do recommend the "Just Add Paper" kits. (The only downside is you have to be quick, because they are usually highly sought after and only available in limited quantities, so they tend to sell out fast.) Kits are released on the 1st of each month, so be sure to follow the D-lish Facebook page HERE for exclusive sneaks and notification of when kits are available.

That's all from me for now, thanks for stopping by! X

No comments: