Friday 22 May 2015

A Flying High / Sugar & Spice Layout for Cocoa Vanilla Studio!

Hi everyone! I don't know about you, but it's been a CRAZY past month around here, so many things happening! Today I am popping in to share a boy layout I created using products from both the "Flying High" and "Sugar & Spice" collections from Cocoa Vanilla Studio. (This was featured on the Cocoa Vanilla blog yesterday.)

Here is my layout...


I love this pic I snapped! Not only does my gorgeous boy look so happy engaged in his play, but the array of bright colours was just perfect for these papers!


Look at that combination of colours & patterns - I just love mixing them up like this! In addition to the papers, I also added plenty of "Flying High - Accessory Stickers" to my layers, then added the "awesome" flair from the "Flying High" set to top it off.


This layout was super quick to put together, largely due to the fact I required very few additional materials to complete it - white cardstock, a bit of white thread, and a couple of stamps. You gotta love that!


I didn't even need to add journaling or a title, I just let the phrases on the stickers say it all for me!


This cork paper is one of my faves from Cocoa Vanilla. I love the fact it adds a textured look to the background and that it makes the bright colours pop! In keeping with the theme, I added a scattering of stars from the "Flying High Wood Veneer Shapes" set to my layout too.


Thanks for stopping by today and for everyone who takes the time to leave me comments on my work. (I have been struggling for time to get around to other people's blogs lately, so make sure I can find you and I will put your blog at the top of my hit list!)
Til next time, happy scrapping! X

2 comments:

Lizzyc said...

I totally understand about the time.... It is just flying by!! I usually sit with my iPad and check my blogs at night so I try and keep up with everyone, but I don't have little ones to get off to bed either! Love your layout, those papers and embellishments are adorable and your photo is so sweet too! I hope you have a great weekend!

Lyne said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this layout and would totally buy the collection if shipping to the states wasn't so much. I found your layout on scrapbook.com
Lyne
For scrapbook inspiration follow me at Lynn’s Everyday Ideas