Sunday 1 February 2015

Scrap the Boys February Challenge!

I can't believe it is February already and my daughter is now in Grade 2! (When did that happen?) Not too long now, and my boys will be starting their own little adventure at daycare a couple of days per week. (I can't wait to finally have a bit of time out, that cheeky pair runs rings around me every day!)

Speaking of boys, I am here today to share the latest challenge from Scrap the Boys. And this month it is all about "Out of their mouths". (Believe me, I could have done 20 layouts about the things that come from the mouths of my two...and not all good either! LOL) I did manage to decide on one though, and it's a recent favourite of mine.

Here's my take on the challenge...

{Papers by Pebbles; Bella Blvd; Pretty Little Studio; Bo Bunny; and PL and MAMBI cards}

A few close-ups...

{Ephemera pieces by Heidi Swapp; flowers from D-lish Scraps}

{Flair and flowers from D-lish Scraps}


{Handmade flower by Charms Creations}


{I even STAMPED on this layout - stamp by Heidi Swapp}


Thanks for stopping by today, I do hope you will all join in this month's Scrap the Boys challenge, it's such a fun one! There are some fabulous prizes up for grabs from Flutterby Designs and Faber Castell this month.
I am so looking forward to seeing what comes "out of the mouths" of everyone else's boys! ;)

2 comments:

Lizzyc said...

This is lovely and I had to smile at your journalling! And where are the years going?

Kim said...

this is lovely sue!