Monday 1 December 2014

Scrap the Boys December Challenge!

So here we are - the last Scrap the Boys challenge for 2014, and this month it is a nice, easy one - a sketch! This month we are keeping it simple - you can interpret the sketch however you wish, and scrap any theme you like, as long as you are scrapping BOYS!

Here is the sketch...


And here is my layout...

{Papers by Simple Stories}

As you can see, I interpreted the sketch fairly loosely (as I do...hehe), but I am pretty sure you can still see the bones of it there?

Besides the Simple Stories papers which formed the basis of my layout, I also used a couple of Heidi Swapp ephemera pieces; a handmade star from Charms Creations; flair from Flutterby Designs and wood veneer stars & gold spot washi from D-lish Scraps. (Even I managed to keep it relatively simple this month!) ;)



Even though I know this month is super busy for everyone, I hope you will find a little time to join our challenge. (The sketch makes it really easy for you!) Plus we have THREE prizes up for grabs from our amazing sponsors - Scrapmatts, Scrappers Garden, and Scrapbook Fantasies, so get scrapping those boys! :)

1 comment:

Lizzyc said...

That is a lovely sketch and your layout is fabulous! Gota smile at the photo too!