Tuesday 19 August 2014

Show Us Your Stuff August Challenge

The August challenge at Show Us Your Stuff is a "Shape Challenge". This month you need to use the following items on your layout - a square, a rectangle, bunting, a circle, a banner, a splash of paint or ink, and of course, a handmade item. You can use each shape as many times as you want and interpret them as you like, but each shape must be used at least once and be visible. You can also add anything else you wish.

Here is my take on it...

{Papers by Prima and Basic Grey; alphas by American Crafts}

I managed to easily incorporate several handmade items onto my layout. (Remember handmade items don't necessarily have to be made by you!)

{Fabric button from Lovelybug Bits n Bobs; satin flower from Burdy's Embellies; mini pinwheel from Rainbow Splendour}

{Icecream pin from My Little Bit of Whimsy; assorted flowers from D-lish Scraps}

That's all from me today, I do hope you will have a go at this month's 'Shape Challenge' at Show Us Your Stuff, you could win a fabulous prize from Rainbow Splendour! Happy scrapping, and thank you for stopping by! X

1 comment:

Unknown said...

this is such a sweet and lovely page Sue!