Sunday 1 June 2014

Show Us Your Stuff June Challenge!

Hi everyone!
Don't you just love the 1st of the month? All those new challenges revealed! I am here today sharing my Design Team layout for this month's Show Us Your Stuff challenge. And this month we have a RECIPE challenge, which was mixed together by our very own DT member Catie Kennedy.

Catie's recipe called for:
- at least one handmade item
- a sprinkling of stars
- a dash of sequins
- a title that includes at least 2 different types of alphas
- 3 buttons / flair
- 2 photos
- 1 arrow

Here's what I cooked up...

{Papers by Heidi Swapp, Bella Blvd & Prima; Alphas by American Crafts & Sassafras}

{I added my stars using texture paste and my Prima Elementals stars stencil  from Wild About Scrap}

{Fabric "bug" button & gold sequins from Lovelybug Bits n Bobs; assorted flowers from D-lish Scraps;
Dusty Attic heart arrow from Wild About Scrap}

{Flair button & flowers from D-lish Scraps; rainbow heart resin from Lovelybug Bits n Bobs}


Thanks for stopping by! I do hope you will join in this month's challenge at Show Us your Stuff (it's really not as scary as it sounds, I promise!) Pop over to the SUYS blog HERE for some more inspiration from the DT! (Don't forget to leave me a comment so I know you were here and so I can visit YOU!) X

1 comment:

Kim said...

This is gorgeous Sue, I adore the texture you have created!