Tuesday 11 March 2014

Off the Rails - Bling Challenge

The latest challenge has been posted at Off the Rails, and this time it is BLING (anything that sparkles). I have been itching to do a canvas lately as I haven't done one in a while, so this was the perfect opportunity. It was inspired by my daughter, and a game we often play - "I love you more than...". Every time we play, she always finishes the game with this quote and then tells me that I "can't go more than infinity". {Awwww}


For my bling I used pearls, and incorporated lots of sparkle & shine into my background using metallic gelatos and mists...


I also used some ric rac that contained iridescent thread...


I do hope you will join in this challenge! You can enter any type of project you like (layout, card, canvas, OTP, Project Life, etc), as long as it meets the criteria. You are also welcome to combine the challenge with any other challenges that permit. The winner will receive a gift certificate from Hobbies from the Heart.

No comments: