Friday 13 December 2013

Off The Rails - Challenge 2!

The second challenge is now up at Off the Rails, and this time the challenge is..."Free For All!" Yep, that's right, it's open to ANYTHING! You can create a card, layout, mixed media project...whatever you like! FUN!!!

I was initially going to do a mixed media canvas, but this photo kept calling me, so I HAD to use it and went with a LO instead...


I used Heidi Swapp "Sugar Chic" papers, some of which I fussy cut and layered using mounting tape, and found some old Prima flowers in my stash to include...


And what's a girly LO without butterflies, right? I just love them! This time I used a couple of chipboard ones that I painted with gesso, inked lightly and then sprayed with iridescent gold mist to give them shimmer (as always, hard to show in the pics!)...


I do hope you will let your creativity run wild and play along with this challenge at Off the Rails! There's a great prize up for grabs from Dusty Attic to be won. :)

3 comments:

scrapwitch said...

lovely work babe , @ very sweet children. Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment , You made my day :) x

Lizzyc said...

Absolutely gorgeous, love the sweet photo!!

Deena said...

Sue, you have created a beautiful layout to put such a gorgeous photo in thank you for being part of the team at Off The Rails Scrapbooking