Monday 4 November 2013

Monopoly Week 5!

Over half way in the Scrapbooking Top 50 Monopoly game, and I am still LOVING the challenges! (And managing to keep up to date too!) This week (Sketches Week) saw me land on "Circular Quay". The challenge requirements were to use the sketch provided and also include twine. (I did "tweak" the sketch a little.)

Here is my take on it...


I love that I got a chance to scrap these photos of the boys - just another example of how very different in personality they are!


The cute little cupcake button is one I had been hoarding in my stash from My Little Bit of Whimsy. (Such a shame it has now closed!) The little flags I whipped up with toothpicks and washi tape to add to the "celebration" feel of the LO.

1 comment:

Chloe said...

So cute - especially that cupcake button - how perfect!!