Friday 28 October 2011

Lovelybug Bits n Bobs NEWS!


Just thought I would post a quick update for everyone regarding Lovelybug Bits n Bobs. (For those of you who follow on the Facebook page, much of this will not be new information.)

* I now OFFER PAYPAL as a method of payment.  If you are ordering via email, please indicate if you wish to pay this way.

* I have recently added a NEW SHOP on the Facebook page. (You can access it HERE) Through the shop you are now able to order & pay instantly via Paypal. This means no delay to orders whilst waiting for me to confirm your order or for direct deposit payments to clear.

* Large EMBELLISHMENT KITS are currently on sale at 25% OFF! There are also a number of items that are on clearance at UP TO 33% OFF. These are end of line items and available in very limited quantities. I have updated the Lovelybug page here on the blog to reflect the current sale pricing.

* Last but not least - NEW STOCK is coming!!! This will be released first via the Scrapbooking Top 50 Crafters Market on Friday 11th November, and then to both the blog & shop soon after. I will start posting some sneaks as the sale approaches.

As always, I thank everyone for their ongoing support & encouragement, it is very much appreciated! XXX

No comments: