Friday 1 July 2011

My July Monthly Challenge!

The new monthly challenges have been posted over at Scrapbooking Top 50, and this month I am hosting a sketch challenge. Just for something different I decided that this month we would use an 8.5 x 11" sketch (which could also be used for a 12 x 12" LO), and just to make things a bit more interesting, I am also challenging everyone to keep it SIMPLE this month. That is, restrict your use of embellishments and really let the photo shine.

Here is the Page Maps sketch I have chosen...


And here is my take on it...


How gorgeous are those pps? They are brand new Echo Park 'Country Drive' from Handmade By Suzanne. I LOVE this new collection and was so excited when I received it this month! Besides the pps, I have also used some of the coordinating Elements Stickers, a Shabby Chic Crafts 'Spring' doiley and a Green Tara flower.

I even kept the journaling simple by using printed strip journaling...


If you've never done a challenge over at Scrapbooking Top 50 before, I'd love for you to give my challenge a go this month! (We would love to see some new faces join in!) :-)

No comments: