Wednesday 18 May 2011

I sooooo love Echo Park!

I decided my Echo Park 'Summer Days' kit from Handmade By Suzanne would be perfect to play along with Challenge # 4 this month at Scraptivations, which was to include a handmade embellishment. Here is my layout...


For my handmade embellishment I created my own ferris wheel, using bakers twine (I used Ribbon Stiff to mould it into shape), Echo Park paper, rhinestones and a button. Pretty simple, but I think it adds a bit of fun & dimension to the LO, don't you?

Other products used on this LO include the Echo Park chipboard stickers & journal card and American Crafts Thickers (Sunrise - Limeade). My only regret with this layout is that I don't have a better camera to take clearer pics of it! :-(


Stay tuned - more Echo Park to come! :-)

7 comments:

Alanna said...

Love that ferris wheel! Awesome work Sue :)

Jasmine S said...

Love love that ferris wheel and your use of the cloud paper. Fabulous.

Lisa in Texas said...

What a beautiful page! I LOVE your ferris wheel, very creative! Thanks for joining us at Scraptivations!

sarah martin said...

Sue this is an awesome layout. The ferris wheel you made looks soo cool. Very clever chickie!

Carly said...

Your project is just beautiful! Love what you did with the challenge :) We're so happy you played along with us at Scraptivations!

Chloe said...

Hi Sue! As you know, I think this is ADORABLE!!! Love the ferris wheel - too clever :-) thanks so much for playing along at Scraptivations ... I was so excited to see your name on the list ;-)

Amy Pitts said...

Your farris wheel is amazing!!! I love it. Thank you for playing along.