Saturday 22 January 2011

More Bella Blvd!

I finally got back to playing with my DT kit From Handmade by Suzanne, which this month was full of the gorgeous Bella Blvd 'Sunny Happy Skies' collection. I decided to use it to complete one of the challenges at Challenge Heaven, as I haven't had a chance to play along there for a while (although I do have the best of intentions every month! LOL) The challenge I completed was the "Themed Challenge" which this month is about grandparents, and you also had to use Kraft as your base. I decided to do an 8.5x11" LO for this, as I only had one decent pic to scrap. Although I have scrapped this size a few times before, I have never completed one using a landscape orientation. Here is the result...


Besides the Bella Blvd goodies (pp, stickers & Cute Cuts) and the Kraft cardstock, I also used some pink taffeta check ribbon; Green Tara paper string; paint (of course...LOL) and one of my own Lovelybug Bits n Bobs fabric buttons. Pretty simple, but am happy with the result. :-)

1 comment:

Belinda said...

this is gorgous, love your bella stuff