Sunday 2 January 2011

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year to everyone out there, I hope that 2011 is a great year and brings all that you hope for!

OK, formalities out of the way, onto a scrappy share. I actually found some time (and mojo) last week and managed to complete the all the December challenges for Scrapbooking Top 50. First up was Vicki's sketch challenge, you can see the sketch here. Here's my take on it...


I used Cosmo Cricket 'Togetherness' pps and stickers for this LO, (currently on sale at 30% off at Handmade By Suzanne); along with one of my own cherry fabric buttons; AC Thickers and a bit of 'Sunflower' glimmermist. I also dragged the sewing machine out and added some red stitching (I think the sewing machine and I might actually be starting to become friends after our rocky beginning...LOL)

Next, I was onto Ant's challenge, which was to create a LO leaving at least 1/2 page of 'white space'. I kept the whole LO fairly simple and embellished using a denim bow and one of my own pirate fabric buttons.


The last challenge I completed was the 'We Dare You' challenge, where members set 4 random criteria for the DT and we have to create something using them (the "darers" also have to complete it). The criteria were orange, black & white colour combo; paint; an animal; one word title / sentiment. I created this card...

No comments: