Friday 15 October 2010

More MLS & Some Sale News!

I know I've been a bit quiet on here lately, the days seem to just be slipping through my fingers! Just thought I would share this card I made with the My Little Shoebox "Sunday Market" pps from Handmade By Suzanne. I am soooo lovin' these pps at the moment! This card was created for the Opening Night Mini Challenge for the SBT50 "Homemade" Cyber Crop that is currently underway. There are lots of great challenges and prizes to be won, so be sure to pop over and check out all the action - everyone is welcome to join in at any stage, and entries aren't due until Sunday 24th October, so plenty of time to get scrappin'!
Here is my card...

If you love these pps as much as I do (or any of the other goodies I've used on my card), why not head over to Handmade By Suzanne and snap yourself up a bargain? As HBS will soon be moving to a new site, Suzanne is currently offering a MASSIVE 25% OFF ALL ORDERS (and yes, that includes stuff already on sale!) With a HUGE range of brands & products to choose from (including heaps of latest release goodies), and already low prices to start with, now is definitely the time to shop - I guarantee you will find yourself LOTS of bargains!

2 comments:

Liz Weber said...

Hi Sue, that card is very tweet! LOVE the bright funky colours and the design is wonderful!

Hope you guys have a great weekend!

Kim said...

OH this is just so bright and happy and fun, my fav is that little crown over the word