Sunday 29 August 2010

I'm back!!!

Well here I am - back on my blog after a couple of "issues" this past 2 weeks. The first was a technical one - my monitor died and it took me a few days to be able to organise buying the new one. Then it was my birthday (no cheers thanks, I am trying to forget I am 35 now...LOL), and then the final issue was the "gift" that my DP gave me for my birthday...THE FLU! Argh!!! That has seen me sick all week and totally lacking in the mojo department, as well as absent from my computer for much of the time. So to all my friends in cyberland out there, I am sorry I havent been visiting you, I will be trying to catch up on all I have missed in the next day or so.

Here's a quick share of a photo of myself, Brielle & Shannon we had taken at Australia Zoo yesterday - with a totally GORGEOUS 18kgs of Burmese Python named 'Jenny'. Brielle loved her and couldnt stop touching her. She also gave her a kiss and told the snake handler "I love Jenny"...LOL (I wish we could have taken her home!)

No comments: