Tuesday 27 July 2010

Vicki's Scraplift Challenge LO!

Vicki's monthly challenge at Scrapbooking Top 50 this month is to scraplift a LO from the lovely Paula Perry. I love Paula's work so was very keen to have a go at this challenge. Usually when I lift a LO I end up deviating quite a bit from the original, but in this case I didn't really want to change a thing, so left it pretty much as is. Besides scraplifting the LO, we also had to include title & subtitle, handmade die cut and a random button in white space. Here is my LO...
You can check out the challenge details plus have a look at Paula's original LO HERE. Entries are not due until Saturday 31st July, so why not have a go?

5 comments:

Kim said...

oooo this colour combo is just devine sue, just lovely...

Paula said...

Love what you have done Sue, the colours are gorgeous...it's such a buzz to be scraplifted. Still working on mine ;)
& your 'passion' layout is hot, hot, hot! :)

Jasmine S said...

This is gorgeous Sue, can see why you lifted it. I think I might lift yours too at some stage. That is the cutest photo...

Belinda said...

gorgeous Sue, love the colour combo!

Wendy said...

Cute photo Sue! Love the LO especially that flower!!
and your Passion LO is awesome .. love the way you ripped the hole in the paper for the photo .. VERY cool!! :)