Wednesday 21 July 2010

A Couple of LO's!

Just thought I would share a couple more LO's I have completed. The first one is one I did for Charmane Koch's class, who is our guest DT member this month at Scrapbooking Top 50. Charmane's class was lots of fun (I soooo love her work!) and will be available for a while, so if you would like to see Charmane's original LO or have a go yourself, you can go HERE. Here is my LO (I did deviate a bit from the original...LOL)...

This next LO is one that I completed for the Whats Old Is New 'Year in Review Challenge' for June. Am not really sure what is happening with this comp as the entries havent been posted up on the blog for the last 2 months, so am wondering if I am / have been wasting my time with it??? :-(

7 comments:

Anthea said...

Nothing that bright, funky and colourful could ever be a waste of time - might not be judged - but it still looks great. Fantastic LOs Sue - love them.

mel said...

Love all the bright and funky colours Sue!! Cute photos too.
Just letting you know that you have been nominated for a bonny blog award and i would love it if you could 'pass it on' ... just check out my blog for details... hope you can come and play along! ... cheers Mel xx

Liz Weber said...

Hi Sue, your layouts are beautiful. Fun at the Play Centre is so bright and fun and I just love your circle theme.

Alison said...

Love the bright funky feel too Sue - shame about the comp though :( BTW I really love your first LO - gorgeous!

Wendy said...

Ohhhh Love your Hangin LO Sue!! Fab colours and very cute photo!! :)

Anonymous said...

gorgeous LO sue... iv stopped looking on WOIN page... coz they dont update often enough :(

Kim said...

lovin taht large star on the first....and how bright and fun the second one is.....awesome Sue