Sunday 25 July 2010

A Blog Award!

This week I received a blog award from the gorgeous Mel...mwah! Thanks Mel! X
(Mel is one of my 'Scrapability Sisters' and does some rockin' good stuff, so be sure to stop by and say hi to her!)

Here are the rules that go with this award...
1. Put the Swap Sisters Bonny Blog Award on my blog.
2. Share 5 things about myself.
3. Pass the award onto 5 other Bonny Blogs.
4. Add links to my 5 chosen Bonny Blog Winners.
5. Let them know they have been chosen to win the Swap Sisters Bonny Blog Award by leaving a comment on their blog.

So...5 things about myself?
1. I have 2 tattooes (one across my lower back and one on my hip) but I definitely want more! I have 9 piercings in my ears (which I have had for over 20 years now) and I used to have my belly button pierced but had to take it out.
2. I was married once. I try to forget it.
3. I drive too fast. It cost me $200 a couple of weeks ago.
4. I can't wait to move into a bigger place. The lack of space here is slowly driving me insane!!!
5. I always find it interesting when people are asked what they would wish for if given three wishes. I'd only need one - I would wish for unlimited wishes!!! (Why doesnt anyone ever say that?)

My nominees?
The 5 people I nominate for this award are 5 scrappers who inspire me...
1. Paula
2. Wendy
3. Kim
4. Chloe
5. Samantha (& Purple Pumpkin)

6 comments:

Katrina said...

Congrats Sue **yyaaayyy!!!** I love your 3 wishes comment - I agree!! Why don't they ever wish for unlimited wishes - it's like *doh* LOL

Wendy said...

Ah thanks Sue! I am very flattered! xx You know I love your work too x Will pass it on shortly!
Loved reading your 5 things about you .... LOL at the driving too fast and the wishes!!

Paula said...

Oh wow...thanks Sue! I love your work too, your mthly challenges always inspire me.
Interesting reading...hehe, you are so right on the wishes ;)
Thank you again xx

Samantha Hauzer said...

Thanks Sue!!! Totally agree on the wishes thing, lol :)

Chloe said...

Aw, thanks for the award Sue, you are sooooo sweet :-) :-). I would always wish for unlimited wishes!!! Makes sense to me too LOL :-) Have a great week :-)

mel said...

totally welcome babe!!
LOVED YOUR 5 THINGS!! TRUST ME - I WOULD ASK FOR MORE WISHES TOO!!!