Wednesday 30 June 2010

At Last a Scrappy Share!

Finally, a chance to share the other LO's I did for the SBT50 'Wings' CC before I went away. This first one was for guest DT member Bec's "Spread Your Wings" challenge. The criteria was to use the quote "until you spread your wings you have no idea how far you can fly", we also had to include meaningful journalling and flowers...


The next LO was for our outgoing DT member Kathie's "Soaring High" challenge. We had to include the quote "the higher we soar, the smaller we appear to those who cannot fly", hand-cutting, distressing and at least 2 birds or butterflies...


The final LO was for fellow DT member Vicki's "Take Off" challenge. We had to include the quote "indulge your imagination in every possible flight", multiple photos with at least one cut out and a 4 word title...


I really tried to push myself out of my comfort zone a bit with these LO's...as it's always good to challenge oneself and try something new! Back later with more to share!

1 comment:

Jasmine S said...

Sue I just LOVE your "Spread your wings". It is amazing. Well done.