Thursday 22 April 2010

Cyber Crop Layouts!

Two more challenges completed for the SBT50 "Reflections" Cyber Crop! The first layout was for the  "What About You?" challenge. For this challenge we had to use a self-portrait pic, include 5 random facts about ourselves and the title had to be "At __" (our current age). I had fun with this LO, and decided that I definitely needed to use some of my fave scrappy things for this one (pink, those Thickers & Bo Bunny pps, denim, epoxy brad, staples, Spritz spray...I managed to get lots of my faves on there...LOL). Here is the LO...


The second one I completed was for the "It Was Important to Me..." challenge, set by Vicki. For this challenge we had to scrap about an important event in our lives and include at least 100 words of journalling. I scrapped about Brielle's birth and wrote my journalling in the form of a letter to her, telling her all about her (surprise) arrival. I used Fancy Pants pps for this LO and also included a yummy gardenia flower from My2Angels and a super cute angel wings embellishment that I got a while ago from the gorgeous Vicki...thanks Vick! :-)


I think I made the 100 word count...LOL

4 comments:

amanda73 said...

love love both those layouts, and esp love the letter you wrote to Brielle.... she was born on a great day(my birthday also lol)... this letter i turly believe she will treasure for ever

Anthea said...

Just beautiful - love the journalling and I am sure that Brielle will treasure this forever.

Wendy said...

Gorgeous Sue, love them both! What a beautiful touch with the wings on your bub! and the colours are perfect! Happy Birthday Brielle for Sunday! W :)

Julie said...

You have been a busy gal! Love them all Sue! I really love the page on Brummel :)
Have a great weekend and hope the party is a great success! x