Monday 21 December 2009

Home Again!

Well I am back home again, just in time to get ready for Christmas! After a few days visit at mum's place, then a trip up to my sister Mandy's place in Townsville, I feel like I have been away for ages. Brielle and I both had a great time, she especially loved spending so much time with her cousins and playing with all their toys! Mandy and I managed a few quick trips to the shops for Christmas (and scrap) shopping, but didn't manage any actual scrapping together as she was recovering from hand surgery. (I couldn't scrap without her, it would have been too cruel!)

Here are a few pics of the kids, taken during our "fairy tea party" one morning...too cute! (The only time we could get pics of them all together was when there was food involved!!!)

No comments: