Tuesday 15 September 2009

Spring Fling CC LOs!

I hope you have all been and checked out the Scrapbooking Top 50 Spring Fling CC??? Most of the challenges have already been revealed and there will be one more posted tomorrow. If you haven't popped in and seen the fabulous challenges on offer, have a look HERE at everything that has been going on. There is still plenty of time to join in as entries are not due until 30th September!!! (HEAPS of time!) Yesterday I posted Challenge # 4 for the CC, which I had already prepared an example LO for. Here it is...

"30 Wks" - my DT example LO for "New Beginnings" Challenge. (Really happy with this one!)

Here are a couple of other challenges I have completed since the CC began. The first is a recessed window card which was Vicki's Mystery Challenge for opening night. I love how this turned out and will definitely be doing more of these! (It's a little hard to appreciate the depth of the window in the pic.)

The second challenge I completed was the "Prom Night" Challenge. For this one, we had to do a LO that was predominantly white with only one other colour added and also use an embellishment cluster. Here's my take on it...(yes, more pink and more layering...LOL)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love them all especially bloom. So wish I discovered scrapbooking when I was pregnant (I only have one photo of me and I was swimming with the dolphins - yeah I was the beached whale!)
Tracy :)