Sunday 27 September 2009

More CC Stuff!

Well I have now completed all of the official Spring Fling CC Challenges for SBT50...woo hoo! (And I can't believe I did it with a few days to spare for a change!) Entry into the challenges is open until midnight, 30th September...still 3 whole days away!

For the "Floral Bouquet" Challenge we had to use all things floral (VERY Spring), use distressing as a technique, and also use the sketch provided. I (of course) changed the sketch around a bit to suit myself and am happy with the results. (I had a mini anxiety attack when I first cut into the gorgeous Daisy Bucket papers I so loved...LOL) Here is my LO, "Mums Group Picnic"...


The "Twister" Challenge was based on a game of Twister - we had to select which colour we were placing each hand & foot on, which later turned out to be our criteria. I got use the colour yellow, animal theme, layering and bling. (All fine except the yellow...not my favourite colour to scrap with!) Here's my LO, "Feeding Time"...
Here is a close-up of some of the layering detail...

The last one I did was the "Special Delivery" Challenge - a card challenge. For this card we had to use bright paper, a happy sentiment, handmade flowers and a charm. Here's my "Friends are Flowers" card...

3 comments:

BruganCampbell said...

More wonderful work Sue, lovely colours for all of your creations.

Happy Spring Fling!

Anonymous said...

Fantastic los Sue. Love the layering on the Feeding time! Will deffinately be giving that one ago!

Dina said...

Great LO's Sue and congrets on the Kaisercraft win...;)