Thursday 9 July 2009

First July Challenge LO!

I have just completed my first July Challenge LO for SBT50 - the "Sound of Music" challenge. We could create a card, LO or OTP item, but it had to contain sheet music somewhere. The title also had to contain the word 'music'. I downloaded some sheet music from the internet and then printed it onto some pink paper. The music can be downloaded here (Thanks to Tracy from my2angels for the tip.)

"Music to my Heart" - LO created for SBT50 "Sound of Music" challenge.

With only 1 day to go until the SBT50 Christmas in July CC starts and a heap of other challenges to get through, I better get my scrapping skates on!

1 comment:

suzARTe said...

love this LO. The pink goes really with the black and white. I also like the way you have used the sheet of music, looks great Sue.