Friday 3 July 2009

Challenge Winner!

Here's a little something I scored from SBT50...

I found out I won one of the CC challenges - the one for my double LO! (Not what I considered my best one, but I wasn't judging it.) So I will be receiving a prize pack in the mail soon - how exciting, new goodies! It turns out that I will also be receiving some adhesives as a prize for the quote challenge I did, so it's a double-whammy of goodies!

On top of that, I received a very lovely RAK in the mail from the gorgeous Tracy from my2angels. (Thanks Tracy...MWAH!) She sent me some STUNNING embellishments that she MADE! (How talented is this lady???) Check these out...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's great news Sue!! Those embellies are absolutely gorgeous. Love them!

suzARTe said...

these little embellishments are gorgeous. Such pretty colours, you must have been very happy when you got this great RAK

Anthea said...

Good for you Sue....and that RAK is just gorgeous (and pink too which I know you love.)

bronnyk said...

Congrats Sue..... gorgeous RAK, lucky girl!!! LOL

Anonymous said...

OMG I am blushing I am so glad you like them
Tracy xxxx