Monday 22 June 2009

Exciting News!

I just had to share my exciting news! I have been named as a Creative Team Member for a fabulous new sketch blog called Scrapability Sketches. The blog has been developed by Rebekkah Mitchell, a very talented sketch designer, and is perfect for scrappers looking for some inspiration. The first sketch has already been posted and I am looking forward to sharing my first LO as a member of the team for July. I must admit, I am very proud of myself for stepping out of my comfort zone and applying for a CT position and really look forward to the challenges it will bring! So for anyone else who may be considering having a go at something they never thought possible, I say GO FOR IT!!! You never know...

6 comments:

skrapprincess from Top 50 said...

Indeed what exciting news, well done. We'll have to remember to check the blog out regularly.

Cheers!

Anthea said...

Congratulations to you. You must be stoked. Look forward to seeing some more of your work....

Grace said...

Hi Sue, well I thought I would follow your lead and be social with my Scrapability sisters :) Your blog looks great, your little girl is gorgeous ! and I thought that was Rove there for a minute ...lol Looking forward to scrapping with you, and challenging ourselves with Becky's sketches.
cheers
Grace

Kelly said...

Hi Sue,
Looking forward to seeing some more of your creations inspired by Becky's sketches. Your little Brielle is absolutely adorable - she must inspire you in so many ways.
Take care,
Kelly

Anonymous said...

That is wonderful news Sue and so you should be proud :)WTG

Kathie said...

wow congratulations Sue!! Hope that you have a blast!!
Kathie
xoxo